sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

Koenigsegg CCXR Edition The Beauty - GTA SA

The Beastly Aventador's girlfriend has just arrived: the Koenigsegg CCXR Edition the Beauty. This car is another mark of my evolution as a GTA San Andreas modder. Now, I've learned to make better reflections with a Reflection Map, and the cars before it didn't have reflections, now they will have. Another good thing: I can make a better configuration on my ENB Series in the reflections, I could make good reflections on my older cars, but as a price, the normal cars (with this config I discovered) looked like mirrors on wheels. This may not look like a big thing, but it means a lot for me, I'm improving as I make more car mods, and what's the result of it? Better effects on the cars, finishing some jobs without some amateur characteristics, meaning better cars to you as soon as I release them. Here are the pics:




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário