quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013

Lamborghini Diablo GTR "Dark Sonic" - GTA SA

Hey, my DEADLY project is finished: it's a Lamborghini Diablo GTR converted from Forza 3. The livery was entirely done by me using Photoshop CS5, as I said before, inspired on a Creepypasta. According to the hints I gave before, if you guessed the Creepypasta "Sonic.exe", you was right. There are a minor bug, as soon as I correct it, I will post the original version of the car on GTAinside.com.
I think the livery was not complete, I thought there's a image missing: Sonic's I AM GOD image, but I decided to don't put it, because... man, that shit gives me chills... Anyway, there are the pics:
Note: If you want to find out more about Sonic.exe Creepypasta, just search for it on Youtube (this shit exists!) or Creepypasta Wiki.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário